I cried when I saw this video of the poem «All The Way», by Charles Bukowski.
Japan. Miyazaki. The Artificial beach inside the Seagaia Ocean Dome. 1996
It’s even cooler when you stand back and squint your eyes.
Or take your glasses off
or take your glasses off
The only pic that’s ever made me exercise
This is mind boggling.
My arm is not long enough but I got your point
Photo of the Day: Serenity Beyond the Clouds
Photo by Douglas Croft (San Jose, CA, USA); Big Sur, CA, USA
Time Lapse of the summer.
Sculpted miniature landscapes by Kendal Murray
Kendal Murray’s miniature sculptures stage dream-like narratives that are played out by microscopic identities with giant personalities. Short stories and tall tales are enacted in a range of playful and dramatic scenarios that are imbued with social, symbolic and personal meaning. Glass teapots, grass-covered purses, mirrored makeup compacts and open books set the stage for each scenario, offering the delight of the unexpected, the puzzle of a question and the possibility of a dream escape into make-believe worlds.
1. Aerial of the Great Salt Lake in Utah.
2. American bison charge through heavy snow in Yellowstone National Park November 1967.
3. In the light of early morning the Vimy circles the pyramids at Giza on a dawn tour May 1995.
4. Women enjoy the benefits of a heated whirlpool in Saint Petersburg Florida 1973.
5. A group of people gather round and watch a snake charmer at work in India 1923.
6. Astronaut Neil Armstrong floats in his space suit in a pool of water in 1967